A great time with lots of learning, creativity, fun and friendship was had by all at the TSS Summer Music and Arts Day Camp. With, Art, Rhythm, violin and cello classes, Orchestra, Music Literacy, Chamber Music, Fiddle Jam, Choir and Dance, the day was packed with activity.
Hope to see you back next year!
Feedback from the 2009/12 Summer Camps:
- What a wonderful camp! We are so grateful.
- The kids had a great time! They especially enjoyed time with their musical friends. When I saw their schedule I thought they would be exhausted by the end of the day, but they seemed to come home with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- Thanks again for the effort of organizing this camp. This is still her number one favourite from the other 4 camps! Isabella enjoyed everything she learned from the camp. She likes to pick few of her favourite pieces and performs them joyfully when she needs a break from her daily practice! — Nita C.
- Fantastique! — Chantale Lalonde
- I had to drag them away at the end of the day. They didn’t want to go home. — Judy Blumstock, parent
- Whatever you are charging for this, it’s not enough. The concert was really impressive. — Neil Abbott, parent
- Thanks again. The kids had a wonderful week at your camp. You obviously all put a lot of effort and time and energy into making it such a positive experience! — Christine Sloss
- Thanks so much for the rocking camp. Both Sara and Michaila are very keen on their guitars now. We appreciate the effort, energy and inspiration. Very cool camp and a summer highlight to be sure :) Thanks to all the teachers and helpers for all of their hard work. Looking forward to next year already. — Harmoniously, Marnie and Michaila
- Maya really enjoyed the summer camp. It’s too bad we had to leave early, she loved it. She really enjoyed spending time with Una in particular. — Claire Ward. Maya Granic’s mother
Even from the teachers
- Thank you again for the lovely two weeks. — Lois Lewis, beloved Orff and Rhythm teacher
- Thank you for the great opportunity to teach along side such great educators as yourselves — Melisa Fauceglia, beloved Art teacher